SDgaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SD] Gaming (www.samdannyservers.webs.com)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterOur SiteLog in

CityLight's Admin Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CityLigh

CityLight's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: CityLight's Admin Application   CityLight's Admin Application EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:10 am

1. Your steam name: CityLights (I signed up for steam with "onebyone24")
2. Your STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:24506340
3. Your In-game Name(RP name): CityLights
4. How old are you? 19
5. Why should you be an admin: I have played Garrysmod alot for about 2 years now, and I have seen alot of DarkRP servers. Nowadays, there are no admins on servers, minges, and just plain trollers on DarkRP servers. [SD] Semi-Serious RP is the only server I have seen in a week that is properly managed. There are no admin abusers, everyone plays right, and if they don't, they aren't just banned. The admins kindly show the right way to play the RP, so they don't break any more rules. I would love to become a part and an admin on this server, as I would love to help new players, manage the server, and have fun with other players. DarkRP is one of my most favorite gamemodes, and I would hate to see it die. In an effort to keep this amazing gamemode alive, I'd love to become a fellow moderator.

Requirements:
1. No previous history of causing problems on DarkRP

Never have, never will!
2. No permanent bans on record. (we will check everywhere, don't try and pull a fast one)
I do have VAC bans on record, Simply because I share an account with my younger brother. (He's 10, doesn't know that cheating gets him banned.) But I can still play on garrysmod servers.
3. You must be active on the DarkRP server.
I'm a huge gamer, I will probably open a new steam account soon in the next three months though, that way I can play Counter Strike servers with out getting rejected from VAC. I play almost everyday.
I am however a drummer in a band, so there may be some days I can't be on.
4. You must know all the rules and you must be aware of kicking/banning processes.
Got it!
5. You must have a working microphone, and be able to communicate well using it.
I have a 500 Sure microphone that I use, plus 3 sets of Turtle Beach x12 Headsets.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Co Owner
Co Owner
Martin

PostSubject: Re: CityLight's Admin Application   CityLight's Admin Application EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:15 am

Pending. also, make a forums account not just a guest account. make the name anything and i will change it to your ingame name since there is a problem with registration.
Back to top Go down
Danny.
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: CityLight's Admin Application   CityLight's Admin Application EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:19 am

Approved
Gratz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CityLight's Admin Application   CityLight's Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

CityLight's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1